1 tsp ground cinnamon
¾ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
175g bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen until hard
50g avocado oil
20g raw honey
2 large eggs
½ tsp real vanilla extract
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
Header Image: Isabella @isabellabakes
Traditional Banana Bread Muffins
Follow the chef
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease, or line with paper muffin cases, a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Place cashews in mixing bowl then grind 10 sec/speed 7.
- Add cinnamon, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt then mix 10 sec/speed.
- Scrape down sides and base of mixing bowl with spatula then mix again 10 sec/speed three. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place frozen bananas, oil, honey, eggs and vanilla extract in mixing bowl then mix 25 sec/speed 9.5
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then mix again 15 sec/speed 3. Transfer to prepared muffin tray then bake for 20-25 minutes (180°C) until golden brown on top. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve once cooled.
Want to demo the TM-6?
Before you make a purchase, book a live demo and we'll come cook in your kitchen.