- 10 oz water
- ½ oz honey
- 1 packet/envelope active dry yeast
or 2 ¼ tsp active dry yeast
- 16 oz all-purpose flour
- 6 oz sourdough starter discard (unfed)
- 2 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil, divided, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 tsp salt
- flaky sea salt, to sprinkle
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
Follow the chef
- Line a baking pan (approx. 9 in. x 13 in.) with parchment and set aside.
- Place water, honey and yeast into mixing bowl and warm 3 min/100°F/speed 1.
- Add flour, starter discard, 0.5 oz olive oil and salt and knead 3 min/.
- Transfer dough into prepared baking pan. Flatten and spread dough evenly to edges of pan. Cover with cling wrap and let rise until doubled in size (2 hr.).
- Pour 2 oz olive oil over dough and sprinkle with flaky sea salt and rosemary. Dimple top of dough with bottom of spatula handle or fingertips, cover with cling wrap and let rest 30 minutes. Meanwhile preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake 20-25 minutes (400°F), until crisp and golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes. Serve warm with a drizzle of olive oil.
Want to demo the TM-6?
Before you make a purchase, book a live demo and we'll come cook in your kitchen.