- 20 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 400 g water
- 400 g potatoes (approx. 6), peeled and cut into quarters (see Tips)
- 400 g fresh green beans, trimmed
Potatoes and green beans with parsley pesto
- Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 15 sec/speed 10.
- Add pine nuts, garlic, parsley, oil, and salt and chop 20 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a jug and set aside. Do not clean the mixing bowl.
- Place water into the mixing bowl. Insert simmering basket and weigh potatoes into it, then cook 15 min/Varoma/speed 1.
- Place Varoma into position and weigh beans into it. Secure Varoma lid and steam 6-8 min/Varoma/speed 1, until potatoes and beans are cooked.
- Remove Varoma and set aside. Remove simmering basket with aid of spatula. Transfer potatoes and beans onto a serving platter and drizzle with reserved pesto.
Want to demo the TM-6?
Before you make a purchase, book a live demo and we'll come cook in your kitchen.