- 100 g mozzarella, cut into cubes (approx. 3 cm)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (approx. 3 cm)
- 130 g jarred marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- ¼ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ½ – 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1 – 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 500 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into thin strips (1 cm x 5 cm)
- ground black pepper, to season
- 120 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 60 g cream cheese
- 6 tortillas or low carb wraps of choice.
- fresh coriander, leaves only, to garnish.
Chicken and spinach enchiladas
Follow the chef
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Set aside a baking dish (23 x 23 cm).
- Place mozzarella and Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 7.
- Add artichokes and mix 5 sec/speed 3. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place garlic and oil into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
- Add tomatoes, salt, cumin, oregano, cayenne and chilli powder. Place Varoma dish into position and weigh chicken into it. Season with salt and pepper.
- Insert Varoma tray and weigh spinach onto it. Secure Varoma lid and cook 14 min/Varoma/speed 2. Remove Varoma and set aside. Transfer ⅓ of the tomato mixture from mixing bowl into a jug.
- Add cream cheese, cooked chicken, spinach and half of the reserved cheese mixture to the mixing bowl and mix 15 sec//speed 4.
- To assemble, fill each tortilla with 2-3 tablespoons of mixture. Roll up and place seam-side down into baking dish. Top with reserved tomato mixture and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes (190°C) or until bubbly and fragrant. Serve warm, garnished with coriander leaves.
Want to demo the TM-6?
Before you make a purchase, book a live demo and we'll come cook in your kitchen.