- 30 – 65 g caster sugar (see tip)
- 1 heaped Tbsp instant coffee
- 160 g ice cubes
- 360 g whole milk
Adjust quantity of sugar depending on personal preference and bitterness of coffee used and substitute milk with soya milk for a dairy-free version.
Follow the chef
- Place sugar and coffee in mixing bowl then grind 20 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add ice cubes and crush 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then crush again 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add milk and whisk 1 min/speed 3.5. Remove butterfly whisk. Divide between glasses and serve immediately.
Want to demo the TM-6?
Before you make a purchase, book a live demo and we'll come cook in your kitchen.